Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baristas Coffee Inc - BCCI to open stores in NJ

I like technology, I like coffee and I enjoy trading stocks. I was recently in Seattle and we were talking about Starbuck and coffee when someone mentioned a little sexy version of the baristas. When I got back to Indy a friend also mention the stock BCCI. So I had to check it out. This stock has been all over the map. Its less than 1 dollar. Somewhere around .30 today. In the last 13 days its been anywhere from .11 to .84 cents with some interesting volume for a stock that small. So I have started to accumulate some of this stock. Then yesterday they announced they will open 5 more stores in NJ, with the first in the next 120 days. So in May, that's 10 locations in TX, a location in Tacoma and now 5 new stores will be in NJ. My hope, is people don't stop drinking coffee anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment